Plateau & Mile-End Montreal Bike and Drink Tour [For Groups]
Highlights of Plateau & Mile-End Montreal Bike and Drink Tour:
- Perfect activity for a group of friends! We add a little bar stop to our regular Bike Tour with options for Natural Wine or Crafted Cocktails.
- Explore beyond downtown – Visit the diverse Plateau, artsy Mile-End, leafy Outremont, traditional Little Italy, and edgy Mile-Ex.
- Discover Montreal off the beaten path as we ride parks, quiet streets, and laneways and get a big dose of the local lifestyle.
- Sample some of Montreal’s impressive collection of murals and maybe even spot one in the making!
- Visit the famous St. Viateur Bagel shop to try a Montreal bagel hot from the oven (included in price).
- Learn about Montrealers such as Leonard Cohen & Arcade Fire, and see how cultural communities bridge the French/English linguistic divide.
Montreal Bike & Drink Tour Details
Great experience for Montreal Bachelorette or Bachelor Parties or just for groups of friends who want to visit the city and have a good time
This authentic tour goes beyond the typical sights of Montreal to immerse you into the city’s lifestyle and hip hoods. You’ll gain a sense of Montreal’s relaxed beat from behind the scenes.
We’ll set you up on a nice bike, a pleasure to ride. We’ll lead you on a loop route using non-crowded bike paths, quiet streets, and charming “green” laneways.Not by chance, this is our staff’s favourite bike tour. You’ll cruise through the artsy Plateau and Mile-End, be treated to views of Mont-Royal from Outremont, then onto charming neighbourhoods of Little Italy and Petit-Patrie.
Your tour guide will be one of our specially trained Montreal ambassadors. Learn the stories of Montrealers and their culture – from musical heroes, to culinary icons, and the open-minded residents & students that populate these ‘hoods today. Even those who have lived in Montreal for years will discover something new.
Good to know
- This is the perfect tour to start your time in Montréal – great introduction to the city alongside some of our favorite must-see sites.
- Each bike has an easy-to-use luggage rack, perfect for small bags or extra layers. Larger bags can be locked up in our shop during the tour.
- We always stop at each site, so there’s plenty of time to take great pictures!
What to expect from thePlateau & Mile End Montréal Bike and Drink Tour ?
Discover how the Plateau neighbourhood is becoming one of the most forward-thinking in North America
- How St. Denis Street became the most popular bike path in Canada
- How back alleys are becoming the heart of Montreal, where families and friends come together.
- Also includes: Jeanne Mance Park
Discover how fast Mile End has been changing in the last few years
- Taste the best bagel in the world at St. Viateur Bagel shop.
- Visit Champ des Possibles, an innovative community project that reinvents the use of abandoned industrial sites.
- Learn about how artists are increasingly opting to leave old offices and factories while start-ups and new business are moving in.
We meet at our office. 1251 Rue Rachel E, Montréal, QC H2J 2J9