Safe, Healthy, Outdoor Activities
We like to think of our Bike, Hike, and Walking experiences
as opportunities for "physically-distanced, social-bonding
Fitz’s guided or self-guided bike tours and walking tours are among the safest group activities during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Here is why:
- Our experiences are entirely outdoors where risk of infection is considerably lower.
- Physical-distancing is easy to maintain while riding on bike paths or walking on quiet streets.
- We have adapted our routes to not stop or linger in busy dense areas; instead we choose opportunities to stop only in places with ample space and great views.
- We have adapted our routes to include more nature sights, parks, and street art murals.
- We keep our groups small, maximum size of 10 on public tours.
- Our outdoor experiences keep you active and healthy, and encourage social bonding at a safe distance.
We have implemented the following hygiene and safety measures:
Equipment Sanitized after Each Use
Including Bicycles, Helmets, Baskets, Rain Capes
Health Screening of Employees & Guests
Waiver forms sent digitally before event
Hand Sanitizer Always Available
Offered before, during, and after your experience